Medical Payment Poster (Temporary)
WHO WE ARE:
Premier Healthcare Services is a leading provider of skilled in-home nursing care for patients. We are currently looking for a passionate, empathetic, motivated and COMMITTED individual to fill our Medical Payment Poster Position! Our success is largely based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide outstanding customer care.
The Medical Payment Poster is responsible for timely payment posting to accounts to assure aging is accurate and correct. Any issued identified with posted payments act as a liaison between billers and posting to resolve issues. Evaluating and maintaining all medical records within Note Review files. Review and submit for corrections to Home Health Branches. Complete updated corrections as received by branch. Scanning of all incoming Insurance correspondence received for billing department. Filing and other duties.
WHAT PREMIER OFFERS:
- WEEKLY pay (competitive rate).
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, vacations/sick days, life insurance, and 401(k).
- Generous referral BONUSES.
- Make a difference in a child/adult's life.
- FUN, POSITIVE, and PROFESSIONAL work environment.
- Employee appreciation events & employee recognition awards.
- Weekly core values meeting, regular paid trainings & orientations.
- Monthly and quarterly office outings, and an annual company-wide beach party.
PAYMENT POSTER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurately post all incoming insurance payments to accounts in a timely manner.
- Resolve any unposted payments with billers.
- Understand and knowledgeable of all EOBs (i.e. Explanation of Benefits).
- Medical billing assistant will review all medical records per Branch in Note Review files.
- Follow up with Branches on any incomplete or incorrect medical records.
- Keep an accurate log of all inaccurate medical records.
- Communicate with Branches daily to assure corrections are made.
- Report status of Note Review files to Billing Manager on a weekly basis.
- Scanning of all incoming correspondence to billing department.
- Other duties as assigned.
PAYMENT POSTER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Understanding of EOB’s.
- Strong knowledge of payment posting.
- Familiar with insurance companies.
- Math Skills.
- Basic understanding of computer systems.
- Good knowledge of basic office equipment. Faxing, copying, scanning ect.
- Confidentiality and privacy regulations with all patient information.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills required.
- Ability to multi-task effectively under stress, prioritize and meet deadlines with attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or GED required, College a PLUS.
If you feel that you are a match for our Medical Payment Poster opening we welcome you to submit your resume.
Premier Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as all other protected groups.