Job Description Summary
The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for ensuring all employers are registered with the proper state authorities in a timely manner to allow for accurate payment of SUI taxes. The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for completing employment verifications within a timely manner. The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for implementing and maintaining compliance with all local, State and Federal laws. The Payroll Specialist is responsible for working with any workers on payment issues.
What Premier Financial Management Services Offers:
- WEEKLY pay (competitive rate).
- FUN, POSITIVE, and PROFESSIONAL work environment.
- Employee appreciation events & employee recognition awards.
Payroll Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains an excellent rapport with Premier FMS customers and effectively promotes harmonious interpersonal relationships.
- Completes employment verifications and unemployment documents as requested/required
- Stays up-to-date on State and Federal Unemployment tax laws within all states that Premier FMS operates
- Applies for new SUI accounts for all applicable customers that Premier serves
- Resolve any payment issues in a timely manner
- Assist with monthly program billing
- Assist with monthly cost share statements
- Answer any calls pertaining to payroll
- Research SUI laws in all new states that Premier expands into to ensure compliance
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge and adherence to the policies and procedures of Premier FMS
- Maintains awareness and understanding of compliance with all local, State and Federal regulations.
- Review and analyze production reports and provide feedback to management regarding necessary process improvements.
- Leads by example with hands on training rather than instruction.
- Abides by Premier’s Core Values on a daily basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
Payroll Coordinator Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Demonstrates strong leadership capabilities.
- Public relations ability, interpersonal skills and professional telephone manner.
- Organized, flexible, attention to detail.
- Has excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Business decorum and appearance.
- Supportive of team concept.
- Ability to travel
Compensation: $16-$18/hr DOE
If you feel that you are a match for our Payroll Coordinator opening we welcome you to submit your resume.
Premier Financial Management Services is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as all other protected groups.