RN/Registered Nurse Clinical Director
WHO WE ARE:
Premier Healthcare Services is a leading provider of skilled in-home nursing care for patients. We are currently looking for a passionate, empathetic, motivated and COMMITTED individual to fill our Clinical Director Registered Nurse Position! Our success is largely based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide outstanding customer care.
Premier Healthcare Services, a leading provider of skilled homecare services, is looking for a dedicated, passionate, and committed individual to fill our Registered Nurse Clinical Director Position. As a Clinical Director you oversee the clinical operations and strategic planning of the office by establishing, implementing, and evaluating home health objectives and goals.
WHAT PREMIER OFFERS:
- FUN, POSITIVE, and PROFESSIONAL work environment.
- Be EMPOWERED by working INDEPENDENTLY with a FLEXIBLE work schedule.
- WEEKLY pay.
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, vacations/sick days, life insurance, and 401(k).
- Bi-yearly bonuses (based on performance).
- Receive a $5k retention BONUS.
- Generous referral BONUSES.
- $75 Monthly allotment for cell-phone expense.
- G-tube, Ventilator, Trach Refresher Training and MORE.
- Monthly office outings, and an annual company-wide beach party.
- Employee appreciation events & employee recognition awards.
- Monthly core values meetings, regular paid trainings & orientations.
CLINICAL DIRECTOR REGISTERED NURSE (RN) RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees all patient services provided by clinical personnel. Ensures clinical standards of practice are maintained.
- Assists in the development of organization goals.
- Monitors progress towards goals for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Participates in the implementation and development of orientation program for new clinical personnel.
- Ensures all staff providing clinical care meets State and Federal standards.
- Evaluates the educational needs of clinical staff and plans on-going education and training.
- Ensures compliance with all local, State, Federal and ACHC regulations/standards.
- Serves as the on-site coordinator for all State, Federal, and ACHC audit surveys.
- Promotes home health referrals in the healthcare community by participating in marketing and sales activities.
- Assists the Homecare Manager in the creation of budget and monitors clinical expenses to ensure compliance with the budget.
CLINICAL DIRECTOR REGISTERED NURSE (RN) QUALIFICATIONS:
- BSN or Graduate Degree preferred, with at least 3yrs of clinical experience (i.e. home health agency, primary care clinic, or health facility) within the last 5yrs, and at least 1yr of which was in an administrative/supervisory capacity.
- OR: Registered Nurse (Associate Degree) with at least 4yrs of clinical experience (i.e. home health agency, primary care clinic, or health facility) within the last 5yrs, and at least 1yr of which was in an administrative/supervisory capacity.
- Demonstrates ability to supervise and direct professional and administrative personnel.
- Current State license, CPR certification and valid driver's license (local travel required up to 10% of the time).
- Current PPD or chest x-ray if applicable.
- Has excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
If you feel that you are a match for our Clinical Director opening we welcome you to submit your resume.
Premier Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as all other protected groups.