Community Relations Specialist
WHO WE ARE:
Premier Healthcare Services is a leading provider of skilled in-home care for patients. We are currently looking for a passionate, empathetic, motivated and COMMITTED individual to fill our Community Relations Specialist Position! Our success is largely based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide outstanding customer care.
The Community Relations Specialist is passionate about helping others and committed to bettering the lives of people with disabilities. The work schedule based in the Bay Area and will be flexible, but a productive workload must be maintained. This position is ideal for someone that is charismatic, motivated, and savvy as well as individuals looking to expand their Marketing and Public Relations experience.
WHAT PREMIER OFFERS:
- WEEKLY pay (competitive rate).
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, vacations/sick days, life insurance, and 401(k).
- Make a difference in a child/adult's life.
- FUN, POSITIVE, and PROFESSIONAL work environment.
- Employee appreciation events & employee recognition awards.
- Weekly core values meeting, regular paid trainings & orientations.
- Monthly and quarterly office outings, and an annual company-wide beach party.
COMMUNITY RELATIONS SPECIALIST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Travel throughout Northern California (San Jose, Modesto, Ukiah, Napa, etc.)
- Build, develop, and retain strong relationships with regional center staff and our clients
- Event/Project coordination, planning, and execution
- Public Relations; creating, managing, and promoting Premier with the goal of increasing the company’s position, brand, and client loyalty
- Formulate strategic marketing initiatives to increase brand recognition and equity within region
- Identify, develop, and execute communication strategies and key contacts
- Plan and produce informational materials for In-Services and Resource Fairs
- Present educational In-Services for regional centers staff and other public audiences
- Resolve sensitive inquiries and/or complaints from regional center staff, families, and persons receiving services
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of the community, participants, care providers, and public advocacy groups
- Daily logging of marketing activities in CRM database
- Visit regional centers and meet with Service Coordinators to evaluate customer service satisfaction, improvement strategies, and potential issues with services
- Further the agenda of Self-Determination (SB 468)
- Attend relevant meetings (self-determination, provider/vendor advisory committee, marketing, etc.) and events (conferences, workshops, rallies, walks, expositions, etc.) within region as needed and/or required
- Identify potential areas for growth
- Act as Premier liaison to internal and external organizations (regional center and non-regional center)
COMMUNITY RELATIONS SPECIALIST QUALIFICATIONS:
- Basic understanding of the community that we serve and services that we provide
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Caring, positive, and empathetic attitude
- Possesses creativity to grow business opportunities
- Experience working with a team
- Ability to work well with others of various cultural and ethnic backgrounds
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization
If you feel that you are a match for our Community Relations Specialist opening we welcome you to submit your resume.
Premier Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as all other protected groups.