DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST
WHO WE ARE:
Premier Healthcare Services is a leading provider of skilled in-home care for patients. We are currently looking for a passionate, empathetic, motivated and COMMITTED individual to fill our Client Care Coordinator Position! Our success is largely based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide outstanding customer care.
The Data Entry Specialist is responsible for data entry of timesheets, invoices and human resource documents with 99% or greater accuracy rate in our FMS system. The Data Entry Specialist is also responsible for taking calls from participants, workers, providers, and consultants during peak times.
WHAT PREMIER OFFERS:
- WEEKLY pay (competitive rate).
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, vacations/sick days, life insurance, and 401(k).
- Generous referral BONUSES.
- Make a difference in a child/adult's life.
- FUN, POSITIVE, and PROFESSIONAL work environment.
- Employee appreciation events & employee recognition awards.
- Weekly core values meeting, regular paid trainings & orientations.
- Monthly and quarterly office outings, and an annual company-wide beach party.
DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enter timesheets and/or invoices into our FMS system with 99% or greater accuracy rate
- Enter human resource documents our FMS system with 99% or greater accuracy rate
- Review all documents for completeness and accuracy, obtain missing information when applicable via phone or email.
- Serve as a backup on phones during peak times to our service levels are being met.
- Abides by Premier’s Core Values daily.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent communication skills via telephone, email, and in-person.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Previous data entry is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; self-driven, motivated and results-oriented.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Strong analytical and judgment skills.
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High degree of professionalism and confidentiality regarding all aspects of the position and its responsibilities.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, often competing, priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Client-first mentality with the ability to interact with internal and external clients at all levels.
If you feel that you are a match for our Data Entry Specialist opening we welcome you to submit your resume.
Premier Financial Management Services is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as all other protected groups.