Job Description Summary
The Quality Specialist is responsible for the coordination of quality review of timesheets, invoices, HR documents, report and resolutions for Complaints, Grievances and Fraud.
What Premier Financial Management Services Offers:
- WEEKLY pay (competitive rate).
- FUN, POSITIVE, and PROFESSIONAL work environment.
- Employee appreciation events & employee recognition awards.
Quality Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Review timesheets, invoices, HR documents daily.
- Assess accuracy and consistency of an individual team members. Identify training needs to improve quality and efficiency
- Provide training to team members to increase productivity and accuracy.
- Communicate status and results of audits to management; to include suggestions for changes needed for audit deficiencies.
- Review, research, and provide timely responses on any Complaints or Grievances and Fraud cases.
- Provide monthly detailed reports on the number of Complaints, Grievances and Fraud cases to stakeholders.
- Meet established time frames and rates of performance for the quality and quantity of work for the position.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Must be able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent start of alertness and safe manner.
- Abides by Premier’s Core Values daily.
Quality Specialist Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills via telephone, email, and in-person.
- Strong attention to detail
- Minimum of three years of claims/timesheet auditing is required.
- Experience in Complain and Grievance is strongly required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Strong analytical and judgment skills
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High degree of professionalism and confidentiality regarding all aspects of the position and its responsibilities
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, often competing, priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Client-first mentality with the ability to interact with internal and external clients at all levels.
If you feel that you are a match for our Quality Specialist opening we welcome you to submit your resume.
Premier Financial Management Services is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as all other protected groups.