WHO WE ARE:
Premier Healthcare Services is a leading provider of skilled in-home care for patients. We are currently looking for a passionate, empathetic, motivated and COMMITTED individual to fill our Program Coordinator Position! Our success is largely based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide outstanding customer care.
The Program Coordinator is responsible for processing client referrals, care provider information packets, and client authorizations. The Program Coordinator facilitates service provision for a client/ family from the initial referral to the point where the client and their care provider are submitting time cards for payment. This role is also responsible for entering time cards every pay cycle. A Program Coordinator is a primary point of contact for Premier clients and helps to grow and maintain relationships with our clients, care providers and referral sources.
WHAT PREMIER OFFERS:
- WEEKLY pay (competitive rate).
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, vacations/sick days, life insurance, and 401(k).
- Make a difference in a child/adult's life.
- FUN, POSITIVE, and PROFESSIONAL work environment.
- Employee appreciation events & employee recognition awards.
- Weekly core values meeting, regular paid trainings & orientations.
- Monthly and quarterly office outings, and an annual company-wide beach party.
PROGRAM COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer and transfer calls on our multi-line phone system.
- Process referrals, care provider applications, and authorizations.
- Process time cards for each of our payroll cycles.
- Meet time card deadline for assigned Regional Center.
- Follow up with regional centers, families, and care providers as needed to execute duties.
- Resolve payroll and information packet issues or concerns.
- Run monthly CPR/FA expiration reports for care providers.
- Handles all referrals and follows up with inactive cases on a regular basis.
- Assist with general office correspondence and answer all direct correspondence.
- Assists clients in the office with questions, inquiries, and paperwork.
- Prioritize tasks from supervisors and managers.
- Effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
PROGRAM COORDINATOR QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School or GED required, College a plus.
- 1yr of payroll and/or customer service experience required within the last four years.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
- Strong analytical and judgment skills.
- Intermediate computer skills using Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and Premier’s proprietary computer programs.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously; strong organizational skills.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Bilingual is a plus.
If you feel that you are a match for our Program Coordinator opening we welcome you to submit your resume.
Premier Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as all other protected groups.