Registered Nurse (RN)
WHO WE ARE:
Premier Healthcare Services is a leading provider of skilled in-home nursing care for
patients. We are currently looking for a passionate, empathetic, motivated and
Committed individual to fill our Registered Nurse (RN) Position! Our success is largely based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide outstanding customer care.
The registered nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
WHAT PREMIER OFFERS:
● Weekly pay (competitive rate).
● Be empowered by working independently with a flexible work schedule.
● Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, vacations/sick days, life insurance, and 401(k) after meeting full-time hours (40hrs/week).
● Generous referral bonuses.
● We offer G-tube, Ventilator, Trach refresher training and more.
● Low cost/free CEU’s.
● 24 hour on-call support
● One-on-one clinical development.
● Fun, Positive, and Professional work environment.
● Employee appreciation and recognition events.
● Weekly core values newsletter, paid training and orientation.
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Provides direct patient care as defined in State’s Nurse Practice Act.
● Initiate plan of care.
● Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care.
● Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education and information
pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care.
● Prepares and coordinates clinical notes and progress notes.
Registered Nurse (RN) QUALIFICATIONS:
● Current CA Registered Nurse License.
● 1 year of experience is plus.
● Pediatric experience is plus.
● We accept new graduates under the Flex Waiver Program. (In order to qualify you will need two signed letters of recommendation and you must be approved for position
by local, federal and accreditation authority.)
● Current PPD or chest x-ray if applicable.
● Current State license, CPR certification and valid driver's license (local travel required).
If you feel that you are a match for our Registered Nurse (RN) opening we welcome you to submit your resume!
Premier Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as all other protected groups.