Medical Records/Payroll Coordinator
WHO WE ARE:
Premier Healthcare Services is a leading provider of skilled in-home nursing care for patients. We are currently looking for a passionate, empathetic, motivated and COMMITTED individual to fill our Medical Records & Payroll Coordinator Position! Our success is largely based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide outstanding customer care.
The Medical Records & Payroll Coordinator assists both the clinical and administrative departments by tracking patient's plan of care and physician order reports as requested by the Registered Nurses. They maintain flowcharts, perform data entry of medical administration records and process/verify weekly nurse time-cards, while maintaining patient and personnel confidentiality.
WHAT PREMIER OFFERS:
- WEEKLY pay (competitive rate).
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, vacations/sick days, life insurance, and 401(k).
- Generous referral BONUSES.
- Make a difference in a child/adult's life.
- FUN, POSITIVE, and PROFESSIONAL work environment.
- Employee appreciation events & employee recognition awards.
- Weekly core values meeting, regular paid trainings & orientations.
- Monthly and quarterly office outings, and an annual company-wide beach party.
MEDICAL RECORDS & PAYROLL COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prints, distributes and maintains a tracking system of physician orders and plan of care in order to maintain compliance.
- Protects and honors client (patient) and personnel confidentiality.
- Assists the Clinical Director with maintaining compliance as directed.
- Maintains awareness and understanding of compliance with all local, State, Federal and ACHC regulations/standards.
- Verification of weekly external staff's time-cards.
- Contacting employees regarding missing notes or discrepancies.
- Assist in weekly payroll processing.
MEDICAL RECORDS & PAYROLL COORDINATOR QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to perform basic clerical functions (typing, filing, mail, etc.).
- Reliable transportation.
- Familiar with HIPAA compliance & regulations.
If you feel that you are a match for our Medical Records & Payroll Coordinator opening we welcome you to submit your resume.
Premier Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as all other protected groups.